We are always looking for motivated and talented people to join our team. At Hana, we promise that you are not just a number. We build an open and honest relationship with our employees and seek their input as we constantly strive to improve our product.
Current Job Openings
Hana Engineers and Consultants (Hana) is currently seeking a Staff Geotechnical Engineer. The primary role for the Staff Geotechnical Engineer is to perform a full range of geotechnical engineering related field investigation, design, and analysis for small to large scale projects.
- Plan and execute a full range of geotechnical field investigation.
- Develop and manage a soils laboratory testing program.
- Design and evaluate shallow foundation and deep foundation systems for various structures.
- Perform slope stability analysis, settlement analysis, ground improvement and land reclamation design, and retaining structure (land and marine) design.
- Perform liquefaction and earthquake engineering.
- Perform numerical and finite modeling.
- Prepare geotechnical engineering reports and technical specifications.
- MS degree in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering
- Experience with geotechnical engineering computer software and numerical/finite modeling computer software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and decision making skills based on objectives, risks, and consequences
- Self-initiation and independence with tasks and projects
- Ability to live near or relocate to Richmond, VA, where our office is located
If you are interested in applying for the Staff Geotechnical Engineer position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Hana is a full-service engineering and project management firm. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, including full medical/dental insurance and Simple IRA plan. Hana is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
If you are interested in joining our team please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org